1. Your personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 1 GDPR (eg IP address ) are processed by us only in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law and in consideration of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The following regulations inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
2. The processing within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 2 GDPR of personal data is legal according to Art. 6 GDPR, if one of the following conditions exists:
(a) the data subject has given his consent to the processing of personal data concerning him for one or more specific purposes;
(b) the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of any pre-contractual action taken at the request of the data subject;
(c) the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
(d) the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or any other natural person;
(e) the processing is necessary for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller;
(f) the processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the person concerned is a child is acting.
3. The processing of special personal data (eg health data ) within the meaning of Article 9 (1) of the GDPR is, in particular, lawful under Article 9 (2) of the GDPR if one of the following conditions applies :
- there is an express consent of the person;
- the processing is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or for acts of the courts in the context of their judicial activity.
4. An automatic decision-making or profiling of personal data in the sense of Ar t. 22 GDPR does not take place.
5. The operator ensures the security of the data in accordance with Art. 32 GDPR by taking appropriate technical measures , taking into account the proportionality principle .
6. In the unlikely event that data protection is breached, the competent supervisory authority will be notified in accordance with Art. 33 GDPR and the data subject in accordance with Art. 34 GDPR.
Duration of data storage
The period of retention of the transferred data depends on the legal retention requirements. As far as commercial and tax retention periods are to be observed, the duration of the storage of certain data can be up to 10 years.
Transfer of data to third parties
A transfer of data transmitted in the context of the contact to third parties (Article 4 No. 10 GDPR) takes place only if:
a) under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR you have given express consent to this
b) passing under Art. 6, para. 1 p.1. f GDPR the tarnsfer is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
c) passing under Art. 6, para. 1 p.1. c GDPR there is a legal obligation for transmitting
d) it is permitted by law and by Art. 6, para. 1 p.1. b GDPR and it is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Responsible according to the GDPR
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) , as well as other data protection laws in the European Union and other provisions of a data protection nature is:
Tel.: +49 23 02 - 28 28 50
Storage of access data in log files
You can visit our websites without giving any personal information. We only store access data in so-called server log files, such as the name of the requested file, the date and time of the retrieval, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider. These data are evaluated solely to ensure trouble-free operation of the site and to improve our offer and do not allow us to conclude on your person. The purpose of the processing results from our legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
An order processing contract was signed with our Hoster 1 & 1 Internet AG, Brauerstr. 48, 76135 Karlsruhe.
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Fonticons, Inc. for consistent font representation . When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you use must connect to the servers of Fonticons , Inc. or the provider Stackpath record, tape. This will give Fonticons , Inc. notice that your website has been accessed through your IP address. The use of web fonts is in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
An order processing contract has been closed.
During the application process, personal data such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail address are stored in the applicant database. Furthermore, application documents (letter, CV, certificates, etc.) are recorded and saved. Your data will only be evaluated, processed or forwarded internally as part of the application process. In addition, applicant data can only be viewed by the staff and personnel responsible for the selection. A transfer of the data to third parties is in no way.
If the application is successful, the application data will be transferred to the personnel file. The remaining applicant data will be saved for a maximum of 3 months after the application process has expired.
At any time, you have the option of revoking your consent and having the applicant data deleted. To do so an informal e-mail will be enough.
Security of your data / SSL encryption
In accordance with the statutory provisions of § 13 (7) TMG, this site uses SSL encryption, which can be recognized by a lock symbol in the address bar of your browser. Submitted data can not be read by third parties if SSL encryption is activated.
In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures (TOM) to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Rights of the user
You can request information about the personal data stored about you at any time and free of charge. Your rights also include the acknowledgment, correction, limitation, blocking and deletion of such data and the provision of a copy of the data in a form suitable for transmission, as well as the revocation of consent granted and the objection. Legal storage obligations remain unaffected .
Their rights arise in particular from the following standards of the GDPR
• Article 7 (3) - Right to revoke a data protection consent
• Article 12 - Transparent information, communication and modalities for the exercise of the rights of the data subject
• Article 13 - Duty to provide information when collecting personal data from the data subject
• Article 14 - Duty to provide information if the personal data have not been collected from the data subject
• Article 15 - Right to information of the data subject, right to confirm and provide a copy of the personal data
• Article 16 - Right to rectification
• Article 17 - Right to cancellation ("Right to be forgotten")
• Article 18 - Right to restriction of processing
• Article 19 - Obligation to provide information in connection with the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of processing
• Article 20 - Right to data portability
• Article 21 - Right of opposition
• Article 22 - Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling
• Article 77 - Right to complain to a supervisory authority
For exercising your rights (with the exception of Art. 77 GDPR), please contact the office named under the item "Responsible according to the GDPR" (eg by e-mail).
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit NRW
(Please check the homepage before contacting, if the data mentioned above is still up-to-date)